We are hiring a Business et Compliance coordinator Intern for our IBAS (International Business Advisory Services) department GCRS (Global Compliance and Reporting Solutions) service line, which helps our clients to develop their Business abroad.
· You want to be part of an international Team of professionals that includes 10 different nationalities and speaking 15 languages;
· You are interested dealing with international firms;
· You are willing to improve your skill sets and learning new methods and new expertise;
· You want to use \"state of the art\" coordination software and solution.
· You think the Compliance business has to move forward in the right direction and you believe you can help us to spark the industry.
· You share our values such as accomplishment, bravery, dedication and Team spirit.
· Point of contact of International Customers with activities throughout the World and offering a one stop shop service to coordinate their Accounting, Legal, Payroll and Tax Compliances.
· Coordinating and monitoring the activities and deliverables executed by any Grant Thornton Office.
· Setting up the software coordination solution for any new customer (training will be provided).
· Coordinating and monitoring the fees for any services provided by Grant Thornton Offices.
Skills and experience required
· 2 to 5 years business experience prior to MBA
· Very well organized
· Good Business acumen
· Committed to respect the engagement and follow up to ensure completion of tasks
· Fluent in English and French. Other languages considered as a plus. International experience will also be considered as a key differentiator.
Confident to use IT solutions on a day to day basis